- Products by Name
- Products by Application
- Products by Category
- Skin care routine‑The basics
- Cold and dryness
- How to look good without Makeup!
- My Makeup Routine!
- Happiness in a jar!
- The Minimalist Cosmetic: Because less is more!
- Lucas Meyer Cosmetics at the beach! How to survive the hot season
- Adipofill'in™: Reveal your sexiness!
- Hair Therapy: For a sensorial experience!
- RevOILution: All about oil
- The Flawless Duo with B‑White™ and Exo‑T™
- Luscious Lashes with Capixyl™
- Eye Care with Aldavine™ 5X and Lanachrys® 2B
- Pure Skin with Canadian Willowherb™ and Kollaren®
- Anti‑Aging Hair Care with Melitane® and Capixyl™
- Natural Sprayable System for a perfect mist!
- BB Cream
- So’ Buttery
LECIGEL™ is a gelling agent with emulsifying properties. It allows the increase in the viscosity and the stability of formulas. Suitable for both cold and hot processes, it also helps to adjust the viscosity at the end of the formulation process. Easy-to-use, it is compatible with most emulsifiers and is stable over a wide range of pH. Especially adapted for the formulation of gel-creams, it provides the typical “phospholipid touch” with a cool, soft and non-greasy skin feel.
Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin
Provides gel cream when used as main emulsifier
Stabilizes and adjusts viscosity of emulsions by adding at the end of the process
Hot or cold process
- Compatible with ethanol
- Sensorial: Slippery and cool touch
Velvet and non-greasy skin feel
• Gelling agent/Emulsifier: 0.5-2%.
• Viscosity enhancer: 0.5-2%.
• Stabilizer: 0.1-2%